If you’re picking up friends or family this Fourth of July, the below guidelines will help make your pickup an easy one. For more information about parking, ground transportation, and other resources visit the Dallas Love Field website, http://www.loveevolution.info
Picking Up Passengers at Love Field
- Travelers flying with United-Continental Airlines or Delta Air Lines can be picked up at Terminal 1. Pickup is in front of the terminal.
- Travelers flying with Southwest Airlines can be picked up at Terminal 2. Pickup is on the upper level of Cedar Springs Road (Herb Kelleher Way) in front of the Baggage Claim Hall.
Where to Wait for Passengers
- Motorists can wait to pick up passengers in the Cell Phone Waiting Lot. The lot is free and is conveniently located near Terminals 1 and 2. Look for the Cell Phone Waiting Lot directional signs that are blue with a cell phone icon to direct you to the lot.
- Motorists can also wait for passengers in Parking Garages A and B. After the first 30 minutes, there is a nominal fee.
- Parking curbside to wait for passengers in front of Terminal 1 and 2 is prohibited and is strictly enforced.
- Be aware of roadway construction happening around Terminal 2 (Southwest Airlines). There are lane closures, but temporary lanes have been built, so look for merging lanes and traffic signs to direct you as you drive around the terminals.
- Be cautious of travelers, construction workers and other Love Field staff traveling to and from the garages and terminals.
- Because of the increased roadway construction during the summer, please remember there is no idle waiting in front of the Terminals. Help us keep congestion low by using designated waiting areas.
- Drop-off for passengers at Terminal 2 (Southwest Airlines) is on the lower level of Cedar Springs Road. Watch for additional roadwork beginning in July.